Monday, November 19, 2007

Life begins at 40 and at 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME 


Well, I finally got there. I'm 40!! I was really scared of crossing the line, but what the heck! I woke up today being the same personI was yesterday..looking good (pardon my arrogance), feeling good and acting as a grown up child.
I had the best present ever!! My kids were by my side, I got many phone calls and cards and the best of all, my mom was here....what else can I ask for?



Thanks God for being always there. I love this picture!!

Manu had his birthday, too!!! It was on November 12th but we celebrated it last Saturday.




And that's all folks!
I wish you the best xoxoxox

16 thought(s):

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Ani!!
La edad es sólo un número, querida amiga, por muy redondo que sea. Un gran abrazo y besos de corazón,
V.

Audrey said...

The perfect post Ani, many,many happy returns.....young at heart and beautiful...the picture of your parents is truly lovely and Manuel so sweet and huggable xxxx Auds

Analía said...

Muchas gracias el poeta!!! Besos y abrazos para ti tambien. :)

Analía said...

Auds, thank you my friend. You are always in my heart sis. Hugs and kisses

RUTH said...

Oh Analia...I'm so sorry I missed your Birthday!!! :o( I don't blogaround every day now that I'm at college. My BEST BEST WISHES to you.
Love & Hugs
Ruth
XXXXX

RUTH said...

And of course belated greetings to Manu too!
Rxxxx

Icarus said...

Hi, and can only hope you truly enjoyed your day yesterday!!! Found out thanks to Audrey.
I echo what Ruth wrote, except that I am not in college, I am in the Land of a 1000 Muppets (MNAH MNAH!!).
This is now full birthday season (remembering, I MUST phone Anabela NOW!), from early November. Reading your great text, I was thinking that the only thing misssing is that you don't embed the song of Elton John "I'm Still Standing". Your folks' photo was the best of it.
Cherish what you have. Let go of what has gone. Not so easy, but worth it.
Bless you and have a fine, upwards-heading year!

Love,

SXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mar said...

:)

Analía said...

Ruth:Thanks!!! Don't worry if you missed my birthday. I know you're doing what you like and thats wonderful. I'm happy for you :)

Icarus my brother! I've missed you so much! Thank God you're still around and in the magic land of manah manah. I'm getting there soon, you will see. Love and hugs!!

Mar, que linda sorpresa leerte por aqui!!

Peaceful/Paisible said...

my two darlings, I missed your birthdays...so sorry...I wish you plenty plenty happiness, sunshine, light, peace, smiles, laughs, and and love love love...so happy to see you back...ah...must prepare something special...wait...will do it tonight...I'll tell you when to open the door...
millions kisses to you all

Icarus said...

Ha-ha, this is a land of 1000 muppets, but magic it is NOT. I will spare you examples of why not.

What a cutie Manu con 5 años is!
You will have to come and visit "The Flames" and try a sing-along, right?
Now, down one post below......

Analía said...

Mousie my dear!! Don't worry if you forgot my birthday!! It's great because that means I'm still
39 LOL!!
Thank you very much for your good wishes and remember that I might not be here as often as I used to be, but you are all in my heart :)
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Analia - A Late Birthday wish to you. May you lead a Wonderful Life ahead!!
Hugs
Ugyen

Analía said...

ugyen my dear, thank you!! It's soooooooo nice to see my friend from far far away here! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Analía.. Un poco atrasada, pero aqui, dandome vueltas por tu casa, y con el gusto de saber que estas bien, cumpleañera y feliz que es lo importante..
besos para ti... y que tengas mil bendiciones mas..
leyla

Stephen A. Bess said...

Happy Birthday! I know that the date has past, but the celebration continues. :)

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »