Sunday, September 02, 2007

SoMe DaYs I sMiLe

My mother has changed her mind!!!!!!!!!! She will finally go under surgery soon, probably in two weeks. I feel so relieved.
I know it's going to be difficult because it's not a simple surgery, but that's another story that our family will be ready to deal with when the moment comes. Together.


I was invited to a party on Saturday and I thought it would be good to go out and relax a little bit after so many days of preocupation. I put on some make up, I dressed up and I called a taxi. I was all glamour!
Well, I think I danced a little too much and now my left hip hurts and I can barely walk!! (Mariana should you come here, relax I'm still going to work!)

Today my kids came from their father's house and we play with the web cam, making faces and all kind of silly things. It was fun, what can I say? You know me, I'm a child of 40!

Well, I wanted to share this with you because I know you are praying and sending good wishes for my mom and us. Thank you my friends :)

I uploaded these two pictures from yesterday before leaving and today with my kids.

Please follow the instructions below:

Here you have to say: WoW what a gorgeous young lady ready to damage her hip!! Ouch!



Here you have to say: Awwwwwwwwww how sweet!!! (where did the young lady go?)
Aren't my babies cute? (Here you have to say: yesssssssssssssss)

And what about me? don't you think I look like their older sister? (Here please don't answerrrrrrr LOL)

I'm going to bed, it's cold and I'm sooooooooo tired!!


Love and hugs to all



8 thought(s):

RUTH said...

I'm so glad you Mum has made her decision. Think of you and your family often. Only saw one of your photos as the dreaded Red Cross box appeared but the one that I could see I'll say "Awwwwwwwwww how sweet!!!". Aren't your boys fine looking young men :o) Take care and keepin touch and hope those dancing hips feel better soon!
{{HUGS}}
Rx

Audrey said...

Oh NO Ani, can only see one photo but the one I see is AHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!AWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Your boys are soooooo handsome, faces of angels. They obviously get their good looks of their Mamma.

Now did you twist and rock a little toooo much instead of shimmmying and swaying... Hope the hip gets better soon, if not perhaps some more dancing will make it better.

Im truly pleased your Mom has chosen to go with the surgery, without a doubt this wont be easy for her, a very courageous decision. Sending lots of postive enery your way, and making sure those angels are listening.

Take care of yourself and give the boys a big hug....Big ((((hugs)))) to you too xxxx Auds

Audrey said...

AH thats much better, now I see the gorgeous young lady...You look absolutely stunning Analia..wow!!! Lovely photos. Thinking of you xxx Auds

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. -----Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh Bear

Unknown said...

Hi Analia, long time. I'm glad for your Mom... and you do look pretty. Your kids are just sweet. Besos,
V.

Peaceful/Paisible said...

that's wonderful news, so great...you must feel so relieved...and photos...which ones ? didn't see any ?
no, darling, yesssssssssss you are all gorgeous the three of you, and I love you for being what you are...
much love from Mousie

Kuan Gung said...

Wishing the very best to you and your family

JARDIN HAIKU: El Arte de Vivir el Instante said...

mirá qué linda que estás!"!!
analía, soy Vero, Pichu
en mi perfil tenés el email
y sí, quiero una foto de osquitar
traéla, o escaneala, o no sé

TE QUIEROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JARDIN HAIKU: El Arte de Vivir el Instante said...

NO LO PUEDO CREER!!!!!
besos!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »