Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kings and Queen

Gee! I was rowing all day long and I can barely type a word!! But I have no words to express how happy I am. And yet I’m a bit sad because I spoiled all the pictures again…something must be wrong with my camera :’(
I wish you could have seen my son’s face when he opened his gifts…his eyes jumping out from the sockets like a cartoon character, springs included!
And my older son!! He thought he wouldn’t get anything because he’s a teen now, too old to get presents from the Kings, but too young to give up hoping secretly to get at least a little something. He did! I went to buy the presents for Manuel with him, so he thought that was it…but I (clever mother) went alone to buy the one for him and hid it, so both of my sons were surprised and joyful! And me? Well, you know how I felt by looking at their eyes…heaven.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Let’s move to another subject…..my garden or that empty place in front of my house LOL. It’s summer and it should be a party of colours, what can I do?????
HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!! RUTH I NEED YOU!!!
Just take a look
Ruth’s garden


Ani’s garden :(


Guess who has green fingers?

HUGS AND KISSES

8 thought(s):

Anonymous said...

These photos are from Uruguai?

Saludos desde Finlandia!

RUTH said...

Glad the boys had a great time. Until I can send myself by email from England to Uruguay here is a link you may like to try to build a virtual garden; you may have to down load Shockwave but it's done my computer no harm.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/design/virtualgarden_index.shtml
As for your garden; you already have some flowers and grass for the boys to run about on so it is not ALL bad. I like the wall too. I must sneak a photo of my neighbours garden for you to see; yours is a palace garden in comparison. Hope you manage to ease your aching muscles.
Love
Rx

Audrey said...

Analia

Your garden looks familiar.....a bit like my own...For now I tell my neighbours Im aiming for the rustic natural spring meadow look........lol

It sounds as if you and the children had a day filled with fun yesterday........delightful!!! Can but imagine the smiles and squeals of joy and those eyes (((((((boingggg))))))) ((((((((boinggg)))))))))

Love Auds

Analía said...

Ruth, I'll check the webpage right away :) Thank you and please, can we try teletransportation? hehe

Auds, you just gave me a great idea! that's what I'm going to say...the rustic summer meadow. YESSSSSSSS

Ciclista, welcome! I don't know what pictures you were looking at my page, but if you want to see pictures of my country here you'll find many: http://stonek.com/banco/indice.php

RUTH said...

Rustic is great!! Every wall, fence, window box and pergola that Mick and I have built has been rustic. So what if things are slightly wobbly; it's the love put into it that counts.
Loved the pic of you at the lake that you sent.
Rx

Anonymous said...

I have been meny times rowing in one happening here at Finland.

http://www.suursoudut.net/eng/default.asp

The boat is called church boat. 12 people rows and one keeps the tail. He guides the boat and gives rhythm.

Analía said...

WoW ciclista, I saw the pictures in the link you wrote here.. Amazing!! I'd love to do that too!

RUTH said...

Oh yes let's boogie on down!!! I am up very early Mick woke at 3am with a bad coughing fit and only just settled now (5am) I thought it's not worth trying to go back to sleep myself; I am too awake now. I though "I'll see if Analia has done a new post"; with the time difference you sometimes post after I have gone to bed. I am so glad I did; I am chuckling away at the videos; they are great. Do you remember my post; that Mick always sings "I believe in miracles, Where's your BRA you sexy thing"...then some "GREASE"!!! I so love that film. So here I am in England, sitting in my kitchen, it is cold, dark and raining outside but I am smiling and dancing all thanks to my dear friend Analia
Big hugs
Rx

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »