Saturday, January 13, 2007

.:.:.:.:.:BeLLe:.:.:.:.:.

Today I woke up singing “Belle” from the Beauty and the Beast”, I don’t know why…maybe I had a dream, who knows…. Or maybe it’s because many times I feel like her…not for the belle part of course, but for the weird :(
I’m going to the beach now and since I won’t be posting anything till late tonight. I leave you with this Latin version of the song. You can enjoy and learn some Spanish, too!!!

3 thought(s):

RUTH said...

Hola mi amigo. Deseo ir a la playa.
I don't believe it...I listened to your song and learnt some Spanish...LOL
I am very jealous that you went to the beach....are you very near the coast??...next time we will come too..y podemos cantar y bailar
Love and X's
Rx

Anonymous said...

Hola!

I saw this last year in Chile!

Audrey said...

Analia

I adore this song.........and the film was so good too

Now!!!Ruth behave yourself please lol now I will have to learn some spanish..........times like this I reaaaalllllllllllllllllly wish id done the tefol course in spanish........still time perhaps...

P.S Analia..........the beach oh how I envy you........ENJOY XX

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »