Friday, January 12, 2007

EaSiEr sAiD ThAn dOnE

Yesterday I had a busy but nice day. Some friends came over and we went to a beach resort an hour away. I got home quite late and I sat in front of the keyboard....nothing came to my mind...I spent half an hour thinking about what to post and NOTHING!! So I decided to call it a day and go to sleep. I was about to fall asleep when a crazy, or not so crazy, idea came to my miend...YESSSSS this is what I want to post!!! I spent another hour preparing the post...easier said than done....(you'll see what I mean) I can't believe how hard some small things can get.
This is for you my friends, in particular for my bloggeteers :)

Love you all...Ani

4 thought(s):

RUTH said...

Analia this is wonderful. To actually hear you!!! and what wonderful words you spoke. Mick opened his eyes when it started playing I think he likes the sound of that sexy voice!!! It is so exciting.....will play it to Manda as soon as she gets here. Love you loads too........
Hugs and more hugs
Rx

RUTH said...

And even more hugs!!!!!!!!

Stephen A. Bess said...

I'll have to get me some headphones for my desk. I can't hear it yet. :(
Enjoy your weekend! :)

Hugs x

Audrey said...

Analia

WHAT A DELIGHTFUL SURPRISE!!! It is so wonderful to hear your voice...Ruth whispered in my ear that something special on your post..Thank you I will not forget that a lovely young lady with a beautiful voice thinks of us all in a far away place called Urugauy
x love always

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »