Saturday, April 07, 2007

FaRewEll Mick.... fLy HiGh

Yesterday night a friend I never met in person, but I loved with all my heart, passed away. Ruth, his wife, let us know about his life, his dreams, his dask and now his dawn.
Many people learned to love Mick, all over the world there’s now sorrow, but also there’s joy for we had the chance to meet a man through the heart of this wonderful woman.
I feel we were given a gift that we will treasure all our lives.

This is the only thing I can say right now:







If I leave before you do, if I leave you in these lands
Don’t be afraid of the night for I live in it.
If I leave before you do, if it’s that ways that is set out
I want that your news speak of air and sun.
I want you to always remember what we said one day
That every time you laugh I laugh with you my love.
And don’t forget something that is guessed in life
And it’s that life itself it's a miracle of love.
If I leave before you do and I visit your silence
It’s not to see you sad, nor to see your pain.
I want to tell you, with these clumsy words
That every time you cry, my heart will know.
And we will never meet for I was always by your side,
to where and until when…. those are God’s things.
And we won’t find each other for I was always by your side

8 thought(s):

Icarus said...

My dear friend,
I'm glad to see that you have honoured Mick's memory like this. I plan to do so also. It has been a long, hard day. It has coincided with the 10th memorial of my Dad's death and this is now a night that calls for all my força. There are many things, maybe too many, to try to do. I will use Ruth as my role-model, because if ever there was a person capable of packing 4 days in to one, it is her. A fine example to all of us.
The hardest thing now is the physical distance. Fuerza to you and gentle peace & comfort
SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RUTH said...

My dear Analia I have read these precious words so many times today; thank you is not a big enough word to say how much they mean to me. I shall be answering your email at some point over the next few days...at the moment I am finding it hard to put what is in my heart into mere words.
Much love & {{{HUGS}}
Rx

Analía said...

Dear Ruth, I understand how hard it is for you to express your feelings now. Don't worry, sometimes the silence speaks with its own words.
My heart is with you. Take all the time you need, I'll still be here holding your hand.

Stewart, ForÇa! I have two hands,and two strong arms ,so I'm ready to hold you both, my firends, with all the love I have.

Unknown said...

Rest in peace, Mick... I don't know you but such words can only be said about a beautiful person...

(preciosa la canción de Roos, Analía; un beso, V.)

Icarus said...

Good morning Ani. I just read your early-morning comment on "A Million Stories" and had to follow it. You will see. It's true. I am glad you thought the same and published the thought and archive reference.
Thank you so much for your support to me too. The wish is for a long, healthy fulfilling life. No time for "Losers"!!! LOL!
SXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kuan Gung said...

Very nice....

Audrey said...

Analia, your poetry is beautiful and soulful, What a lovely tribute to Mick. Your poem brought a lump to my throat its so moving

Hope all is well with you my friendxxxxxxxxxxAuds

Anonymous said...

Hello from Italy! Your blog is fantastic!
Please, if youhave just a minute, visit me back and live a comment with your link,
so other Italian people will be able to visit your blog
Elisa

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »