Sunday, April 08, 2007

FeLiCeS PaScUaS



<a href="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">Get Macromedia Flash Player NOW!</a>






Para todos mis amigos....especialmente para Ruth

6 thought(s):

Nikon said...

That is an amazingly beautiful poem.
Very beautiful.

RUTH said...

Have managed to get into your comment box today although your picture isn't showing up. I hope you got the message I left via WordPress.
Much Love & {{{HUGS}}}
Rxxx

Icarus said...

Yes, this is what happened with the e-mail card yesterday. But don't be upset, as the thought is what really matters most!
Love e beijinhos
Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Audrey said...

Same here Analia, dont know if its my computer or settings, but seeing your name in my inbox made me smile so thank you for thinking of me. Hope you had a good weekend xxxxxxxxxAuds

Stephen A. Bess said...

I was just by Stewart's blog. This is also a lovely tribute. My heart felt condolences to you and your friend. Peace~

Marìa Susana Garcia Duarte - ☀️ Sussilapiloto ✈️ said...

Hola Analia como estàs?

Antes que nada quiero agradecerte el que me hayas dejado un comentario.

Disculpas que no lo vì antes, creo que deberìa haber una alerta visible para hacernos saber que hay uno, porque ver cada entrada, todas, cada dia, me resulta casi imposible.
Si la hay y tù lo sabes te pido me lo digas.
Aùn hay cosas que desconozco por èstos lares, ajajaj, es una verguenza, con tantas pagimas web hechas y todavìa hay cosas que no entiendo del blog, pero bueno, hace solo unos dias que estoy, ya habrà tiempo para saber, verdad?

Muy buena tu idea del blog de Gerardo, seguro cuando vuelva de Africa se tomarà su tiempo para aprender a usarlo,por ahora conque coloque fotos serà suficiente.

Te dejo mis saludos y
nos volveremos a ver.

Besitos
de Sussi

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »