Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WiTh ThE fLu

Dear Friends, something strange happened to the webpage where the virtual card was located!! It was soooooooo beautiful grrrrrrrrrrrrr
People, I'm in bed with fever right now :( . I got up only to check my inbox but I can't be up long because all my body aches, snifffff.
I'll come back assap.
Love and more love, Ani

Please, the ones who couldn't see the card, please go to http://www2.postalespv.com/english/create.php?card_id=707, it's really inspiring

11 thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Mi Querida Analia, pues que hiciste el fin de Semana que hoy agarraste tremenda gripa...?
Descanza mucho, dicen que es lo mejor, y deja que te apapachen..
Espero que puedas recuperarte pronto, saludos y Besos.

PD: presiento que saltaste en tacones rojos... jejeje
Besos. recuperate pronto.

Unknown said...

Only now I got to see the card. Thank you dear it's beautiful. Cuídate mucho. Un beso,
V.

Audrey said...

This is beautiful Analia and so movingx x Sorry to hear you are not too well, hope your better soon

Hugs, snuggle up and keep warm xx Auds

Icarus said...

First Dear Girl, I hope that by the fact that you can read this, you are much better now. This really isn't good enough, going down with flu. We don't do flu anymore...this is the siglo XXI, for Ford's sake!
**************
Now, at last the card. I can't say a word again, not for the first time this week. I have never ever come across anything quite like it.
What an unreal week this is...Or is it too real? I don't know anymore.
Get yourself fighting fit quick & soon, Às melhoras, fuerza y besitos
SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fabrizio said...

OhW! Get well soon ANI!

Ciao

Fab

RUTH said...

My wonderful Friend; this card is beyond words. Please be well soon Lynn and I are sending you medicinal {{{HUGS}}} as we read the card.
Love
Rx

Analía said...

Leyla jajaja ya quisiera yo andar haciendo esas acrobacias!! pero no, fue un ientito en la espalda....me estoy oniendo viejita me parece. Besotes

elpoeta, besotes para ti también. Espero que estés disfrutando de tu tesoro.

Auds, thank you for your words and xxx, you know I need them. Muaaaaaaaahhh

Icarus, you are right, this is the XXl I know!! but I run away from shots jejeje. But I will get is as soon as I get better, I have to be brave :( Love and muahhhhhh

Fab, the best cartoonist ever, hugs and kisses for you.

Ruth, thank you for coming here with Lynn, and of course thank you for the medicinal hugs!! ( can I have some chicken soup too? ) LOL

Love to everybody, Ani (suffering from blogging abstinence syndrome)

Audrey said...

Analia, just popping in to say hope your feeling a little better today. Thinking of you :)

Peaceful/Paisible said...

take care my darling, Mousie is bringing you a big pot of herbal tea , thyme with lemon and honey...don't be cold...
your blog is just great, really great, you've done a beautiful work...rest now...
love to you and Manuel
mousie

Nikon said...

Hello Ani, get well real soon :)

Carlos said...

Ani, just step by to say hello. I hope you get well soon. Besos.

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »