Monday, October 24, 2011

Once again




Swirling around my mind, toying with my soul,
there's no way to break loose from my haunting thoughts,
And here I am, once again, disarmed and all alone
endeavoring to fight a war I have already lost.

By displaying my bogus laughter, casting my elves away
I will need no magic, no compassion, no savior to arise from hell.
My wings know the path to lead me out of this darkness
if only I could stand unseen to become a better fighter.

Time goes by, it always does, I drift along the stormy nights
the shore will claim my coming back, and I'll return when I feel fine.
Leave me alone, I need to mourn, I need to heal my very soul
Should you see I feel the blue, try not to hound me out my place
for when I'm ready I will come back, as my phoenix does time after time.

0 thought(s):

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »