Sunday, December 23, 2007

HaPpY HoLiDaYs :)

Dear friends, I tried to make a nice card for you, so I spend a couple of hours copying and pasting images. Now that I see it finished, I have to admit that I'm not an artist LOL!!! Anyway, here it goes with all my love.
Hugs and kisses,
Ani



I'll be with my family in my home town for some days. I'll write a post as soon as I get here.

17 thought(s):

Peaceful/Paisible said...

thank you dear one...your card is beautiful...I keep you all in my thoughts, have a lovely Christmas...plenty kisses...

Carlos said...

I love you card and hope you're doing fine. I wish you all the good things that I wish for myself. I hope I'll be able to visit you more often in 2008.
Merry Xmas Ani.
Besos

Unknown said...

My dear Ani, I wish you and your family all the best for Xmas and a New Year full of love, peace and joy. Besos con cariño,
V.

Marcelo Escobal said...

Feliz Navidad y un abrazo enorme para vos y la comunidad de bloggers.
Aguante la barra del ciberespacio!
ME

mystic rose said...

Happy Holidays,Analia and much warmth and love next year.

Analía said...

Gracias my dear MOUSIE (please send me an Email because I wrote to you and the email keep coming back to my inbox. I must have copied ir wrong!!!) Hugs and Kisses

CARLOS amigo!!Thank you for your wishes!! And please please, come more often :) that's one of the best presents for me.

ElPoeta, corazon gracias por volver siempre a mi casita, eres un buen amigo. Muchas felicidades para ti. Besitos!!

Marcelo, gracias por pasar por aqui, por el abrazo y los buenos deseos. Sabes que les deseo lo mismo a ti y Mariana y toda tu familia. Abrazos :) y miles de sonrisas.

Mystic, Thank you!!Ahh here is the woman who writes so many beautiful things!!
Hugs and kisses for you my friend :)

Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

It's a beautiful card, Analia, just like your blog.
Your heart is in it.
A very Happy New Year for 2008 & a big hug & kiss to you, my friend. :-)

Analía said...

Suzan Happy 2008 to you too! xoxoxooxox

Mar said...

Una feliz entrada de año, con mis mejores deseos Analía.

Mar

Alejandro de León said...

La mayor de las felicidades en este nuevo capítulo del libro de nuestras vidas. Ojalá se encuentre plagado de notas de amor, esperanza y realización personal. ¡Te quiero mucho!

david santos said...

Analía, yo vengo desearte un Feliz Año Nuevo!!

Anonymous said...

Hola Analia, paso a desearte un Feliz Año, mas completo para ti y todos tus seres queridos.
Y mira que me encuentro con esta belleza de cambio en tu blog, definitivamente me encanto!!
un beso, un abrazo y mis saludos.
Leyla

RUTH said...

My dear Analia
Sending you hugs.
Rx

Analía said...

OHHH so many good friends!!!!!
Mar,gracias corazon, lo mismo para ti, besitos y felicidades :)

Uruguay (Alejandro) amiguito de mi alma, te amo sabes? felicidades cielo.

David, que lindo verte por aqui! Feliz año para ti tambien, besitos.

Mine amigaza, felicidades y mucha prosperidad para este 2008. Que bueno que te gustaron los cambios :) besotes para ti.

RUTH!!! Those hugs were the ones I was wishing the most :) I really miss you my friend, xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Hola, querida amiga. Paso sólo un momento a decirte que estoy celebrando la entrada número 100 de mi blog con unos versos dedicados a todos mis lectores. Un beso y mi cariño,
V.

Odele Souza said...

Analía,
Are you on vacation? So many days without writing a post...
I hope evething is OK with you.

Have a nice Sunday.

mystic rose said...

analia,

its a little late, but i wanted to wish that this year bring you a lot of ahppiness and warmth in your heart. Love, mystic

 
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »